Care Connection In-Home Care
Your home. Your care. Your provider.
Care Connection provides people aged 60 and above with an affordable, trusted and reliable place when needing a variety of assistance: companionship, personal care support, dementia-specific needs, personal assistance, end of life care/hospice and more. When you hire an Independent Provider through the Care Connection registry, you receive a qualified, skilled caregiver or housekeeper who works directly for and with you, not for a franchise or corporation.
Independent Providers are screened and interviewed to ensure you are receiving the safe support you or your loved one needs.
Care Connection is a private, non-profit, private-pay program of Senior Services for South Sound. Profits go directly back to helping seniors with our programs and services!
Referrals are provided to individuals and their families who may have needs other than in-home care, such as Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, planning for long-term care, support for family caregivers and questions about other community resources.
“I can’t thank this non-profit organization enough for their love, concern and support. I highly recommend them to anyone who finds themselves in need of a caregiver.” ~Maureen, Client since 2012
Who qualifies for Care Connection?
People, primarily those aged 60 and above, who require in-home care or housekeeping.
The benefits of receiving in-home care and Care Connection:
- Direct your own care
- Choose and hire your personal, trusted and reliable caregiver
- Develop an ongoing relationship with your caregiver
- Pay your caregiver directly
- Set your own schedule
- Substitute or receive additional caregivers upon request (based on Independent Provider availability)
- Receive care in your home and/or a facility
Would you like to become an Independent Provider? Click here for an application!
Caregiver benefits of joining our team:
- Earn higher pay per hour
- Set your own schedule
- Choose your own clients
- Building a rapport with your clients
- Receive greater flexibility
- Meet and support very interesting people
Requirements to schedule an interview:
- Must have lived in Washington State for at least the last two years
- Provide resume outlining your experience in caregiving and/or housekeeping
- Provided three professional references in this field
- One-year experience providing hands-on caregiving and/or housekeeping services in a professional setting to seniors
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
“I've really appreciated being on the Care Connection's Caregiver Registry for over 20 years. I love being a caregiver for seniors and always refer folks who need a caregiver to Care Connection. It gives me peace of mind that if I'm ever not able to do my shift due to illness or emergency, Care Connection will do their best to provide a back-up provider.”
~Janine, Independent provider since 2001
Ready to Sign Up?
For more information or to sign up, please contact April Slee, our Care Connection Program Manager,
at 360.586.4491 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org