2022 Holiday Card Design Contest
November 1, 2022:
We had some wonderful entries for our second annual Holiday Card Contest and are happy to announce that Susana Tapia’s piece, “Mother Crow Finds A Cozy Bed” charmed the judges and will be featured on the front of our 2022 holiday card.
October 1, 2022:
We are excited to announce our Second Annual Holiday Card Design Contest!
The fine print:
• Must be submitted no later than Monday, October 24, 2022
• Artwork must be general holiday or winter themed and should appeal to everyone regardless of faith or ethnicity
• Examples of submissions eligible for the contest include: painting, drawing, and digital/computer-generated graphic design entries
• Final design will be printed on a 4.6” x 7.2” card (can be either landscape or portrait orientation), so consider those dimensions when submitting your work
• Only one submission per contestant is allowed
• Senior Services reserves the right to display, publish, and make submissions available to the public
• Winner will be announced November 1, 2022, and will receive the honor of having their art featured as our 2022 holiday card
• Entries will be judged on creativity, visual impact, artistic merit and originality by Senior Services
How do I submit my artwork?
Please submit a high-resolution, color photo of your artwork via email to
email@example.com or submit it in-person at our Olympia or Lacey Senior Centers.
Be sure to include your name, contact number and a few details about your submission such as title and/or medium. Good luck!