**** 2018 CSA APPLICATION BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2017. ****
In partnership with GRuB, Senior Services for South Sound is able to provide a small number of FREE CSA bags of locally grown fresh produce to be delivered weekly to seniors at the Olympia Senior Center. To be eligible for a FREE CSA Share, you must meet the following criteria:
- 60 years or older
- Income below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level. That means...
- $22,459 Annual or $1,860 Monthly Income for 1 person
- $30,451 Annual or $2,535 Monthly Income for 2 person
- For larger households, add $666 monthly for each additional person
- Washington State resident
- Ability to pick up your produce weekly each Friday at the Olympia Senior Center for the entire 10 week program.
Applications are available here or at the reception desks of the Olympia Senior Center or the Virgil Clarkson Lacey Senior Center. Limited shares are available and will be reserved in order eligible applications are received. All applications must be filled out completely and delivered or mailed to Olympia Senior Center, 222 Columbia ST NW, Olympia, WA 98501.
For more information about this program, please call Senior Services for South Sound at 360.586.6181.