Phone Friends is a free telephone reassurance program from Senior Services for South Sound.
What you can expect from us:
- Regularly scheduled, friendly call each day to socialize
- Response to problems/emergencies within the program guidelines
- A Phone Friend who is courteous and respectful.
What we expect from you:
- Daily response at an appointed time that confirms your safety and well being.
- Notification if you will not be at home, so false emergencies can be avoided.
- To treat your Senior Phone Friend with respect.
Senior Phone Friends provides regurly scheduled reassurance and social calls to individuals living alone from a volunteer caller. Phone Friends check on the safety and well being of other seniors at the same time each day, Monday through Friday.
Need a Phone Friend or want to Volunteer to be a Phone Friend? Call Senior Phone Friends at 360.586.6181 ext. 101